What is it?
Why choose us?
Chiro fees &
Your first visit
What do we treat?
If you during booking your appointment give us your email address you will receive an email confirming your appointment and another email with a link to an online outcome questionnaire, Please complete this before attending.
If you do not have an email address of if you prefer to keep it private, then you will receive a letter confirming your appointment and we will ask you to complete the outcome questionnaire when you get here.
1. Your initial consultation will take around 1 hour. Allow 20 minutes for subsequent visits.
2. We have a car park but if you prefer to park in the road you can park opposite
for 2 hours at any time. On our side you cannot park 10am-
3. The clinic entrance is round the side of the building.
4. On arrival you will be welcomed by one of our receptionists. If you have completed the questionnaire in advance we will issue you with a registration form for you to confirm your details. Otherwise all the forms need completing here and as this takes 15 minutes we ask you attend in plenty of time prior to your appointment slot. The details required are:
5. When you have completed the form your practitioner will introduce him/herself and take you through to the consultation room. Your consultation will include:
6. At the end of the visit there will be further opportunity to ask any questions you may have thought of.
7. Then it is time to get dressed and get back to the front desk to arrange your future appointments and payment.